Squad Players commonly participate in Private Lessons, squads provide players the opportunity to practice what they have learned.
Squad selection is based on standard, not age. If you are unsure which squad suits then mention this in the comments when you register your interest and we can help!
Junior Development Squad
- This squad is for players who have already developed basic tennis skills.
- For players who are looking for more tennis exposure and improving match play under a coach’s guidance.
- This squad is fun, organised tennis, for juniors who want more time on the court.
- If a player has progressed through the Green stage of Hot Shots, JDS is the perfect next step.
- Players in this squad can keep their tennis casual or aspire to move up to the more elite Tour squad.
- This Squad caters to juniors who are ready to take their tennis to the next level for tournaments.
- Players need to be selected by a coach to participate.
- We aim to get these players on the court multiple times per week, all year round, focusing on match strategy, refining technique, and conditioning in preparation for match play.
- Players show commitment to tennis with sessions offered multiple times per week.
- This is a chance to hit with other like-minded youth who push one another to improve.